For your convenience, filter elements are available in a variety of media and micron rating efficiencies. Filters can be selected for petroleum- and water-base fluid compatibility. Filter heads are also available in multiple inlet/outlet port sizes and by-pass valve settings.
System performance, design flexibility and product quality are reflected in Fleetguard's diverse hydraulic filtration product line.
Our hydraulic filters offer a wide range of capabilities, depending on the model:
Duramax™ Replacement Filters
- Rated flows ranging from 37 gpm (140 L/min) for the HF6500 Series to 55 gpm (208 L/min) for the HF6800 Series.
- Maximum static pressures ranging from 350 psi (2413 kPa) for the HF6500 Series to 700 psi (4826 kPa) for the HF6800 Series.
- Recommended working pressures starting at 250 psi (1724 kPa) for the HF6500 Series to 400 psi (2758 kPa) for the HF6800 Series.
Cummins Filtration offers an extensive line of replacement hydraulic filters for the Donaldson® Duramax™ spin-on applications, per the following specifications:
OEM and Competitor Replacements
- Rated Fatigue Strength (NFPA Standard T2.6.1 - 1974 Category 1/90) 1,000,000 cycles @ 0-350 psid; 300,000 cycles @ 0-400 psid; 100,000 cycles @ 0-500 psid
- Rated Static Pressure (NFPA Standard T2.6.1 - 1974 Category 1/90); 1,000 psid
- Element Collapse Pressure Rating (ANSI B93.25/ISO 2941)
Cummins Filtration offers an extensive line of mobile and industrial hydraulic filter replacements for competitors like Donaldson®, Fairey Arlon, Hycon, Pall Corporation, Parker Hannifin, Schroeder Industries and Vickers. Call the Customer Assistance Center
in your region for more information.
Cummins Filtration also offers professional laboratory fluid testing for fuel, coolant, hydraulic and transmission fluids. Click here
to learn more.